Great! You’ve made the first step into making health improvements to your diet! No rush: start by making small improvements every week.Dont’know where to start? How about adding these alternatives to your diet?
1. Pancakes from gluten free buckwheat flour instead of commercial (gluten and preservatives containing) bread
2. Dark chocolate instead of regular, refined sugar containing dairy chocolate
3. Nuts & dried fruit instead of candy
4. Stevia instead of refined (table) sugar
5. Coconut butter instead of regular dairy butter