Yummy gluten free buckwheat granola with almonds, walnuts, hemp seeds, bee pollen, coconut, honey, agave and a sprinkle of salt. Me likey! 100% model-proof, gluten free and processed sugar free!
Yes, you can definitely and conveniently get your gluten free, processed sugar free granola from the store (eg. at your local organic store or from Bob’s Red Mill). But isn’t making your own healthy, crunchy granola much more fun? I certainly think so! Shooting a healthy granola making video is even more fun! Hope you like it too 🙂
Watch the video for the full recipe and get the detailed quantities and steps from the printable recipe below. And make sure you bake on 175°C instead of 250°C. * Face palm*
Have fun baking!
PS: subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video’s!Subscribe
Healthy, gluten free buckwheat granola with almonds, walnuts, hempseeds, bee pollen, coconut, honey, agave and a sprinkle of salt. Me likey!
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds (I used unhulled seeds)
- 1/4 cup bee pollen
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup hulled buckwheat (buckwheat with the casing removed, looks similar to oats)
- 1/2 cup unsulfured sundried apricots
- 1/2 cup coconut (in flakes or chuncks, whatever you prefer. I used chuncks)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Sprinkle of fine sea salt (or to taste)
- Non-stick baking sheet or parchment paper
- 2 mixing bowls
- Preheat the oven at 350°F/175°C
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl and set aside
- Combine the dry ingredients in the other bowl
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients in one of the bowls
- Spread out your mix on the baking sheet (you might want to use parchment paper to prevent your granola from sticking to the sheet)
- Bake for 15-25 minutes
- Take your baking sheet from the oven to cool down
- When your granola has completely cooled down, break it into peaces and store in jar
- Feel free to use oats instead of buckwheat, goji's instead of apricots etc. It's your taste, your choice. Be creative!
Shop buckwheat flour at Amazon
Please let me know what you think of this video! Should I do more video’s? What kind of video’s would you like me to shoot?