Effective target group communication
Communication with target groups is crucial for your brand/business/company/magazine/blog (hereafter: ‘brand’). Communication allows your brand to influence the following affairs:
- Relationship | Build a strong relationship with your brand’s target group(s);
- Image | does your brand’s desired image match your reputation?
- Involvement| Increase involvement with your brand’s target group(s);
- Behavior | It will become easier to persuade target group(s) to perform desired behavior (for example ‘perform healthier behavior’ or ‘make a purchase’).
Therefore, high quality communication is a strong instrument to reach your brand goals. Communication should therefore be top-of-mind with your brand.
Communication starts with reaching out to your brand’s target group(s) through relevant channels. In a language spoken by the target group(s), with a strong message that fits the communication goal. I can help you with that.
Why I can help you
- 6 years of communication education;
- Bachelor of Communication;
- Master of Science (Communication Science, specialized in Marketing & Health Education);
- 6 years of experience with writing online and offline content (print magazines, blog articles, newsletters, event invitations, press releases and academic theses);
- expert in targeted writing, health marketing, health education, health communication and marketing communication.
What I write about
I am able to write about basically anything when the information is provided, but as you can see on my blog, I do have some specialties:
- skin care
- mental health
- eating disorders
- body image
- beauty ideals
- physical health
- sports apparel
- nutrition (tips, busting myths, recipes etc.)
To request my freelance writing services (in Dutch or English, online or offline) or obtain a rate quotation, please complete the form below. If you prefer to contact me by other means, you can:
- e-mail me at email@example.com;
- join me on LinkedIn;
- make a phone call (phone number/Skype name/Google Hangout on request).