You know how you can have less appetite during summer and more need for light, fresh snacks. A good opportunity to increase your fruit intake with an exotic fruit salad that you make in an instant.
Exotic Fruit Salad with Pumpkinseeds
- 2 tbs pumpkinseeds
- handful of blueberries
- 2 pineapple rings, cubes
- half a grapefruit, skinned and cubed
- 1 banana, sliced
- half a green apple, washed and sliced
- Combine all ingredients and serve in a cute bowl.
- Optional: top with unsweetened shredded coconutk.
- Optional: add strawberries or any kind of fruits you like to your salad.
What is your favorite healthy summer snack food?
Ps: looking for healthy summer recipes? Find more here:
- Protein-chocolate ice cream with cashews & banana (sugar free & lactose free)
- Banana-cashew ice cream (sugar free & lactose free)
- 8 ice cream recipes to die for