Happy Sunday, friends! Because I work hard in the gym, every month I allow myself to shop a new workout outfit. My October workout clothes wish list is quite powerful with mainly black, leather stainless steel and boyfriend fit-items.
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]hey are great as gym wear, for example by combining the jogging shorts with the Nike’s and the bra. When you leave the gym, just pull on the sweater and wear the watch and you are ready for your post-workout cappuccino down town.
Here are the picks that have landed on my October wish list:
1. Eco-conscious steel water bottle | New Balance via Syz Stock
2. Adidas Originals sweater | Adidas
3. Stainless steel watch | Oris via Amazon
4. Strecht wool-blend jersey jumpsuit | Lucas Hughe via Net-a-Porter
5. Men’s gym jogging shorts | GAP
6. Leather jogging pants | Neil Barrett via StyleBop
7. Mesh bra | Under Armour
8. Nylon pack cloth gym bag | American Apparel via Amazon
9. Nike Roshe Run sneakers (customized in black/antracite) | Nike
10. 2-pound weighted jump rope | Sports Authority
What’s your favorite pick?