I love muffins. The problem is that I find regular muffins too unhealthy. Besides, if I would eat regular muffins, I can have less of them than when I would eat healthy muffins. Therefore, and while I love baking, I composed a recipe that mimics my fav’ muffin, but is much healthier.
Here you go:
Minutes to prepare: 10
Minutes to bake: 20-25 minutes
Kitchen aid: buttered muffin tin for 12 muffins, 2 mixing bowls, oven.
- 2 cups/250 gr almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup/5 tbs maple syrup grade C
- 4 eggs
- 5 tbs coconut oil
- 1/3 cup/80 ml water
- 1 cup/148 gram frozen blueberries (optional)
- Preheat oven at 350°F/180°C.
- Mix all dry ingredients in bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- Add blueberries.
- Pour mixture into greased muffin tins (poor them just half full).
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Take out baking pans and let the muffins cool down before serving.
Nutritional value per serving (in grams)
Kcal 167 carbs 9.3 protein 11 fiber 6.6