Dr. Hauschka is one of my favorite skin care brands. I’d like to introduce you to my most favorite products from their brand and am therefore giving away 3 packages of Dr. Hauschka skin care products. Read on to find out how to win 1 of these packages!In this article I already told you about how well my sensitive skin responds to Dr. Hauschka skin care products. I’m not sure what the exact reason is for this, but I am sure that the fact that Dr. Hauschka is free of synthetic colors, fragrances and conservatives like parabens, silicone, PEG and perfume has something to do with it.
Only natural ingredients are used to produced Dr. Hauschka’s skin care products. Think of daisies and roses. These are among others grown in Dr. Hauschka’s own Wala garden, where bees and other animals along with compost from its own garden provide a natural habitat. This is called biodynamic cultivation.
Gentle & effective
You might wonder whether the products really do something for your skin if they are truly that gentle. Yes, they do! My experience is that the products keep my skin clean, supple and fed. The products are thus found to be very gentle for my sensitive skin, but also very effective.
Holistic and animal-cruelty free
Another thing I love about Dr. Hauschka: it’s a holistic brand with respect for nature. No animal testing is performed on the end products, nor on the ingredients.
Win my favorites
Would you like to try my favorite Dr. Hauschka products? From September 2nd till September 30 2015, I run a giveaway in which 3 people can win a package with the following products:
The following 3 products can be found in each package:
Cleansing milk (145 ml, all skin types)
– Ideal to cleanse your face in a gentle kind of way.
– Contains anthyllis, jojoba and almond oils that preserves the natural hydro-lipid layer of your skin – source
Facial tonic (100 ml, for normal, dry and sensitive skin)
– Use after cleansing your face. Can also be used by men after shaving.
– Contains amongst others witch hazel and anthyllis, which stimulates the metabolism of your skin and provides a fresh, vital appearance – source
Rose cream (30 ml, for dry, sensitive and mature skin)
– Use in the morning after cleansing your skin. Can be used as a base for make-up. I personally also use this cream during the night.
– Contains amongst others rose oil, wild rose hip, shea butter, rose blossoms, avocado extract, mallow plant and St. John’s wort.
– Supports the ability of the skin to repair itself, prevents dehydration of the skin, strengthens the skin and has a harmonizing effect on the lipid and fluid balance of your skin – source
Steps to win
- Share this image, that you can find on my Facebook page, on your own Facebook timeline. Make sure to share the image from the link that I’ve provided and not through a friend and to share the image public. Otherwise I can’t see you took this step.
- Leave a reply in the comments below. Make sure to fill in your own e-mail address; this will be the address I’ll use to contact the winners. Also make sure to use a name that I can link to your Facebook profile name.
- Follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Pinterest or Google+.
- Subscribe to new posts.
- Share this article on your social media.
Rules that apply to this specific give-away:
– These products are sponsored by Dr. Hauschka.
– The winners need to have a Dutch mailing address.
– The winners will be announced on the Facebook fanpage and in this article. Besides, the winner will be e-mailed on the provided e-mail address in the comment form below.
– When it seems the winner has no Dutch mailing address, another winner will be ruffled.
– further terms and conditions that apply to this give-away can be read in my disclaimer.