They certainly are good, since these chocolate bonbons are filled with super foods. Taking one bonbon with your cup of tea is good … taking three of them is even better, ‘cause they don’t go straight to your ass and will only make you healthier and prettier!
Here’s the recipe for my crunchy bonbons, filled with raw cacao nibs, nuts, almond butter and covered with shredded coconut.
Guilt-free superfood filled chocolate bonbons
Prep time: 10 minutes
Waiting time: 20 minutes
- 4 tbs shredded coconut
- 2 tbs almondbutter
- 1 handful of chopped, unsalted, unroasted nuts of choice
- 2 tbs raw cacao nibs
- 1 tbs hemp seeds
1. Mix the nuts, cacao, hemp seeds and almondbutter until the mixture becomes well blended.
2. Form into balls with a desirable diameter with your hands.
3. If nessecairy: add water.
4. Roll the balls through the shredded coconut.
5. Leave in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
Voila: ready to enjoy! Serve with tea.
Amount Per Serving (per bonbon)
Calories: 83 | Total Fat: 7.6g | Total Carbs: 2.7g | Total Protein: 2.7g | Total Fiber: 21.1g