If you’d like to use this recipe for your breakfast you can partly prepare it overnight and only finish it off in the morning within only 5 minutes.
Substitution of ingredients
This recipe consists of only four ingredients, which are goat yogurt, raw cacao nibs, chia seeds and shredded coconut. If you want, you can substitute goat yogurt for sheep, soy or cow yogurt or quark. Raw cacao nibs can be substituted for raw cacao powder, but nibs will give this pudding-ish breakfast a preferable crunchy sensation. Finding it hard to get your hands on raw cacao nibs or do they not fit your budget? Opt for using regular chocolate that you chop up yourself. Just make sure you chose chocolate with a cacao percentage as high as possible, for instance chocolate that contains 86% cacao.
Advantages of cacao, coconut and chia
In a previous posts I have accentuated the health benefits of raw Aztec warrior chia seeds, healing coconut and energizer and beautifier cacao. In a nutshell, adding raw chia seeds, coconut and cacao to your diet provides you with the following advantages:
These super foods provide you with these advantages due to the following nutrients:
Sugar free* stracciatella coconut pudding
Minutes to Prepare: 5 minutes the night before, 2 minutes the morning after
Number of Servings: 1
– 2 tbs chia seeds
– 0.5 cup/120 ml hot water
– 0.75 cup/175ml goat yogurt
– 2 tbs raw cacao nibs
– 0.5 ounce/15 grams shredded coconut
The night before:
– Mix the chia seeds with hot water and stir every other minute. You will see the chia seeds will soak up the water and will become kind of jelly.
– After stirring the mixture for about 4 times, leave the mixture in the fridge.
– Go to sleep.
The morning after:
– Take the chia gel out of the fridge and add 175 ml of goat yogurt (or more if you want).
– Add grams of shredded coconut.
– Add 2 tbs of raw coco nibs.
Nutritional value per serving, in grams:
Kcal 367 Fiber 11.4 Protein 10.7 Carbs 17.6 Sugar 5.1 Fat 28.8 Sat. fat 18.9
*Only natural sugars, no sugars added.