Happy Halloween! Have you decided on your Halloween makeup look yet? I have weeks ago already, as I loooved the catwalk look by Yohji Yamamoto that we recently saw at Paris Fashion Week RTW S15. I immediately got inspired to translate the look into a grungy, fashionable Halloween makeup look.
Would you like to see more of my video’s? Subscribe to my YouTube channel and never miss a piece!
Read in Dutch
Image in image: Giovanni Giannoni for Yohji Yamamoto at Paris Fashion Week RTW S15
It’s obviously a horrific, grunge look, yet it’s pretty pretty. In the video above I am showing you how you can create this cool look yourself.
The make-up that I’ve used in this video:
- Translucent Makeup in 00
- Kajal Eyeliner in jet black 05
- Liquid Eyeliner in black
- Lip gloss in ruby 04
- Freedom System Eyeshadow in pink 50 AMC
- Freedom System Eyeshadow in gold 43 AMC shine
- Freedom System Cream Concealer in peach
- Freedom System Cream Concealer in yellow
- False Lash Effect Mascara in black
- Mattifying Pressed Powder S3 in 302
- Pro Blending Sponge
How will you be celebrating Halloween? Tag me @greatbodyskin and share your look!