[dropcap]T[/dropcap]he Fashionable Pink Forest Fruit Smoothie is one of the tastiest smoothies I have ever tried! I personally like to have it for breakfast or lunch along with some healthy side dishes, or an in-between snack. Another option is to have it as a pre or post workout snack, as it provides you with a lot of energy. Read on for the recipe!
The Fashionable Pink Blueberry Smoothie is nutrient rich with a good combination of vitamins, minerals and healthy fats, coming form blueberries, almond milk, banana, strawberries and respberries.
The blueberries give you a high serving of antioxidants, protect your body from heart diseases and keep your cholesterol low. The almond milk is full of healthy fats, fiber and vitamin E, which protect your body from a high blood pressure and diabetes. Almond milk is also a real good brain food! The banana gives you a lot of energy and it has a positive effect on your mood. Strawberries and raspberries provide you with extra vitamins and minerals.
As you can read this smoothie is full of almost all vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fats. It’s easy to make, delicious, healthy and even beautiful! Now you’ve got no more reasons to not make this simply amazing smoothie!
- 1 cup/240 ml almondmilk
- 1 cup/170 gram blueberries
- 1 cup/170 gram frozen raspberries
- 1,5 cup/255 gram strawberries
- 1 banana
- Blend all the ingredients together in the blender and blend until smooth. If you want it a bit more liquid, you can add some water.
- Top it with blueberries or any other kind of berries and enjoy!
- The serving size of this smoothie recipe is quite big, but you can put it in the fridge and drink the rest of it the next morning.
Which are your favorite smoothie ingredients?