[dropcap]A[/dropcap]fter I started getting questions about what kind of machine I use for my smoothies, juices, butter, ice cream and more, I decided it was about time to give you an impression of my amazing new kitchen machine/food processor!
I’m not exaggerating: this machine really is amazing! I bought it after a friend was hyper enthusiastic and doing my own research. This kitchen machine seemed the best and so it was!
This is the full, huge package of the Philips Avance HR-778:
- 12 + pluse speed
- Lid and bowl detection
- Adjustable slicing disc: 1-7 mm
- Citrus press
- Double balloon beater
- Juice extractor
- Metal kneading hook
- Stainless steel S-blade
- Blender jar
- Reversible disc – slicing/shredding
- Integrated cord storage
- Non slip feet
€ 174,- at Bol.
Bought the machine? Here’s a delish, sweet & summery (yep, I’m already in a summer mood!) kale juice recipe (1 – 1,5 liter) that you can try out right away!
- 1 pear, washed and pitted
- 1 apple, washed and pitted
- 1 cucumber, washed
- big bundle of celery stems
- 2 big carrots
- 2 hands blackberries
- 2 lemons
- 3 hands kale
- water to taste (depends on how thick you want the juice)
- Centrifuge the apple, pear, celery, cucumber and carrots. Set aside.
- Press the lemons. Combine with the centrifuged veggies and fruits.
- Blend the blackberries and kale with a little bit of the juice and slowly add all the juice.
What kind of kitchen machine do you use?